Cancer feeds on meat and with vegetable dies!

Share Button

 
bomba
Cancer cells appear in a human’s life six to 10 times. When human immune system is strong enough, these cells are destroyed and prevented from reproduction. Cancer points to the fact that the nutrients are being reduced.

 The reasons are hidden in genetics, environment, food or lifestyle. To improve immunity, it is necessary  to change your diet.
 It is important to know that:
  1. Sugar feeds cancer cells. Cut the sugar and thus remove the important food for cancer. Replacing sugar also harmful, rather use something natural, such as honey, but in very small doses. Salt have harmful substances that give it white. Instead it is recommended sea salt.
     2. Milk stimulates the body to produce mucus, especially in the digestive tract. Mucus feeds cancer cells. With the replacement of regular milk with unsweetened soy milk intake, the cancer cells will starve.
    3. Cancer cells develop in an acidic environment. Meat diet is acidic and it is better to eat fish and chicken than beef and pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, hormones that are harmful to everyone, especially those suffering from cancer.
    4. The diet consisting of 80% fresh vegetables, cereals, sprouts and a little fruit will create an alkaline environment in the body. The remaining 20% ​​can be cooked foods include beans. Fresh vegetable juices produced live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach the level of cells within 15 minutes which nourishes and fosters growth and development of new cells. To enable the live enzymes to create healthy cells try to drink fresh vegetable juice. Enzymes are destroyed at a temperature of 40 degrees.
    5. Avoid coffee, tea and chocolate because they have high levels of caffeine. Green tea is much better and has ingredients that are good for fighting cancer. You need to drink still mineral or filtered water, distilled is acidic and should be avoided.
    6. The walls of cancer cells are covered with durable protein. By abstaining from meat releasing enzymes that allow penetration of defensive cells that destroy cancer cells.
    7. Vitamin E kills cancer cells which is a normal reaction of the organism in the departure of damaged cells.
    8. Cancer cells do not thrive in an environment full of oxygen. Deep breathing exercises contain more oxygen and oxygen therapy provides destruction of cancer cells.
    9. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body and spirit. Active and positive mind helps with the fight against cancer. Anger and intolerance create stress in the body and acidity. Embrace the spirit of forgiveness and love.

 

Share Button

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Close