Triphala powder is a composed of a blend from the dried fruits Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amalaki.
The blend is distributed into equal proportions to ensure maximum efficiency.
Ayurveda is one of the most innovative illness treatment method of the world. This method is wholly developed in India. It includes the usage of various herbs to treat a patient. Ayurveda has the capability of curing the mightiest diseases as well, without any side effect.
Triphala contains gallic acid, ellagic acid and chebulinic acid, which are all strong antioxidants. It also has flavonoids and polyphenols, which have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antidiarrheal abilities.
Triphala’s purported uses include the natural treatment of cancer, infections, gastrointestinal issues, inflammation, high cholesterol, immune system malfunction and even cancer. When you look at the three fruits individually or triphala as a whole, the benefits truly seem to be endless, but let me tell you about some of the top reasons you may want to consider adding this ancient remedy to your supplement arsenal.
15 Triphala Benefits
- Improves digestion
- Alleviates and corrects constipation
- Tones the gastrointestinal tract
- Triphala powder cleans bowel and normalizes the digestive system
- Purifies the blood
- Removes excess fats out of the body
- Nurtures voice quality
- Strengthens hair roots
- Enrich hair color
- Improves eyesight
- It has various liver, blood cleansing and nutritional properties
- It contains anthraquinones that help in stimulating peristalsis
- Rich in one of the powerful antioxidants, polyphenols, which reduces oxidative stress on the body
- High amount of vitamin C builds immunity
- Maintains good reproductive health in both genders, nourishes and strengthens the respiratory tract and the lungs.
Though Triphala powder is very common among most of the Indian families like Turmeric Curcumin, many people still don’t know about it. This holds true especially with the people of younger generations. However, with the encroachment in the popularity of Ayurveda, many people from various parts of the world are inclining towards it and affably accepting and appreciating the medicinal boon like Triphala.
How to take it
In order to get the optimum result, it is recommended that a person should take not more than 1½ tea spoon at night after 45 minutes of having dinner or just before the bedtime. As it is quite bitter in taste, it is suggested that it should be taken either with juice or lukewarm water. It can also be swallowed with honey.
But remember ! it is not recommended to consume it with milk as some persons may have several severe health problems. Triphala benefits a person in more than one way.