One of the healthiest foods on the planet is considered to be avocado.
The roots of the fruit are in Puebla, Mexico. At this place in Mexico, all kind of tropical fruits can be found.
Avocado grows on tree which has high of 6 feet. It needs to be ripen 1-2 weeks before it is picked.
This is the fruit which has numerous health benefits and filled with he best ingredients.
In addition we are going to present you the vitamin and minerals which avocado contains.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin K
In addition to this post we are going to present you several interesting facts.
- Avocados will help you lose weight and normalize your blood pressure.
- Avocados are filled with more potassium than the banans.
- By the avocado consumption, the absorption is 5 times better.
- Avocados contain more carotenoid lutein than any other fruit, which helps in maintaining eye health, as it protects against macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Avocados are abundant in beta-sitosterol. A recent study included 50 women who have consumed avocados every day for 2 months. They all lowered bad cholesterol by 22%, raised good cholesterol for 11%, and also reduced blood triglycerides for 20%
- Avocados contain 23% folate which is extremely beneficial for your hearts health, as it lowers incidences of heart disease and can lower the risks of having a stroke. Moreover, they contain vitamin E, monounsaturated fats and glutathione which are also good for the heart.