Easy viola, also called “The Holiday Drug” is a Gamma – hidroxibutirate drug (with initials GHB in English).
What are the symptoms of having consumed easy viola?
- Drowsiness, fatigue and weakness
- Morning sickness and vomiting
- Loss of coordination and balance
- Difficulties breathing
- Decrease of the blood pressure
- Absence in judgment and will
- Hallucinations and ravings
- Comatose state
– See more at: http://www.stayonthehealthypath.com/easy-viola-newest-drug-use-discotheques-violate-women-urgent-share-news/#sthash.UKxmSl2l.dpuf