We have some excellent news for all pineapple lovers in the world. Pineapple juice is one of the healthiest drinks for you. Here’s what a glass of pineapple juice contains and why you should drink it every day.
Pineapple juice is extremely refreshing in the summer but the numerous health benefits and nutrients it contains make it an indispensable drink for the winter season as well. You probably haven’t heard that pineapple may very well be the healthiest fruit out there. It’s rich in enzymes, minerals and vitamins. It contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, zinc, and vitamin A, E, C and B. No wonder doctors recommend it to be drank every day.
Just 225 grams of pineapple contain 131,4% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, 76,5% of magnesium, 9% of vitamin B6, 8,6% of vitamin B1 and only 82 calories.
What will happen to your body if you drink pineapple juice every day for a year?
- You will get sick and suffer from various inflammations less often because pineapple contains bromelain which flushes toxins from our system;
- You’ll lose the extra weight you’ve accumulated. Drinking the juice on an empty stomach will reduce your sugar cravings;
- You will flush parasites out of your system. You only need to drink this juice for 3 day to eliminate the intestinal parasites;
- You’ll reduce the risk of injuries. The potassium in pineapples help you maintain stable electrolyte levels and prevents muscle spasm during physical labor;
- Consuming pineapple juice on a regular basis will provide your body with high amounts of antioxidants;
- Your teeth will become stronger and whiter;
- It will prevent hair loss. It’s rich in vitamin C which is an important element when it comes to preventing hair loss;
- It will keep your eyes healthy and vision sharp. It’s rich in beta carotene which empowers vision and keeps your eyes healthy and sharp.