Regular periodic detoxification is crucial for our health.We live in a world filled with chemicals.
They are in our water, in our air, and in nearly everything we touch. Many of us bathe and shampoo with products which are loaded with chemicals. Our skin soaks up chemicals every day. It is absolutely essential to eliminate built up toxins. Accumulated toxins lead to headaches, fatigue and many chronic diseases.
The DIY detox bath:
- Handful of Epsom salts
- 10 drops of Essential oil (where to find)
- ½ C of Baking soda
Some essential oils to use:
Lavender- Calming and relaxing
Chamomile & Rosemary- Headache
- Add the ingredients in your hot bath.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes so your body can sweat, detox and absorb all of the nutrients.
- Rinse off with a cool shower.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water during and after the bath to help the detoxification process.