We all know how important it is to monitor our health condition, yet few of us like going to doctors.
Bright Side found a simple way to perform a health checkup without leaving your home.
- Take a common spoon, and scrape it over the entire surface of the tongue, abundantly wetting it with saliva.
- Put the spoon into a transparent plastic bag, and place it under a bright light: the sun or a desk lamp.
- Wait 1 minute, and check the spoon.
A clean spoon with no stains or unpleasant odors means you have no problems with the health of your internal organs.
If there’s an odor:
- Putrefactive, strong — problems with the lungs or stomach;
- Sweet — it may be diabetes;
- Ammonia — problems with the kidneys.
If there are stains:
- White or yellow with a thick coating — thyroid gland dysfunction;
- Purple — bronchitis, poor blood circulation, high cholesterol level;
- White — respiratory infection;
- Orange — kidney disease.
Remember that this method is for informational purposes only and doesn’t replace a doctor’s consultation.